You can remove your listings from ebay with a couple simple methods.
- First switch to your eBay channel, if you have not yet; from Menu > Channels > ebay,
- Then go to: Menu > eBay channel >Channel products, first tab shows all products in this channel, while working in the first tab,
- Click on checkboxes for all the products that you want to exclude from channel,
- On top of the list click on the button “Bulk Actions” and Choose “Remove from this channel” OR,
- Find the product you want to remove from channel, Click on drop down menu towards right hand side next to edit button, and click on “Remove From This Channel”, OR
- Go to: Menu > Ebay > Channel Products > Inclusion Control and click on tab “Product Inclusion Control”, find the product you want to remove from channel and click on Exclude button,
- Click on “Update Content” button towards the top right of your screen,
- Once you receive a content update notification, you can click on “Sync” button next to channel name, to send information to eBay to exclude from channel,
- It is a good idea to check updates from eBay by clicking on the “Sync” button in the next half an hour or so, to check for upload errors, if there is any.
Was this article helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.