You can remove your listings from eBay with a couple of simple methods.
- First switch to your eBay channel, if you have not yet; from Menu > Channels > eBay,
- Then go to Menu > eBay channel >Channel products, the first tab shows all products in this channel while working in the first tab,
- Click on checkboxes for all the products that you want to exclude from the channel,
- On top of the list click on the button “Bulk Actions” and Choose “Remove from this channel” OR,
- Find the product you want to remove from the channel, click on drop-down menu towards right-hand side next to edit button, and click on “Remove From This Channel”, OR
- Go to: Menu > eBay > Channel Products > Inclusion Control and click on the tab “Product Inclusion Control”, find the product you want to remove from the channel and click on Exclude button,
- Click on “Update Content” button towards the top right of your screen,
- Once you receive a content update notification, you can click on “Sync” button next to the channel name, to send information to eBay to exclude from the channel,
- It is a good idea to check updates from eBay by clicking on the “Sync” button in the next half an hour or so, to check for upload errors, if there is any.