First, create your inventory in the system and when you are ready for isting your product catalog on Amazon:
- First create your Amazon channel, if you have not yet; from Menu > Settings > Channels, Add Channel,
- Then go to Menu > Amazon channel >Channel products, the first tab shows all products in this channel, the last tab shows all products that are not on this channel,
- So click on “Not in Channel” to view your inventory,
- Click on checkboxes for all the products that you want to send to your channel,
- On top of the list click on the button “Bulk Actions” and Choose “Add to this channel”,
- Click on “Update Content” button towards the top right of your screen,
- Once you receive a content update notification, you can click on the “Sync” button next to the channel name, to send information to Amazon
- It is a good idea to check updates from Amazon by clicking on the “Sync” button in the next half an hour or so, to check for upload errors, if there is any. Faulty listings won’t be showing in Amazon unless the errors are resolved and resent to the channel.
Was this article helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.