Facebook feeds are Generic feeds that can be created from any channel. You can create a Facebook feed from Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento channels; these are called your Master Channels.
- First, you need to create a Subchannel in “Facebook” format under the Master Channel; for example you want to create a Facebook Feed from your BigCommerce channel:
- Go to: Menu > Settings > Channels,
- Find BigCommerce; Click on “Plus” Sign towards the right-hand side of the screen under Actions column,
- In the dialog box click on Facebook feed button , and provide a name for the sub channel,
- This will create a Facebook Feed(also known as Facebook Product Catalog) from all your products in that BigCommerce channel.
- Now go to your BigCommerce Channel (or the Master Channel):
- Go to: Menu > All Channels > BigCommerce,
- Towards the left of “BigCommerce Channel” there is a Plus sign
- Click on the Plus sign to view its subchannels; doing so reveals the new Facebook channel we just created, click on this channel and make it your active work channel,
- Then go to Channel Settings and template
- Channel > Channel Settings > Template
- Store Automator have a pre arranged template for Facebook Feeds. From the drop down menu find the template you want to use and select it,
- Click “Save”.
4. On the same page Click on “Create Feed” button towards the upper right hand side to create the feed.
5. When the feed file is ready you will receive a notification, which is the bell icon next to StoreAutomator Logo.
6.Click on the button to open Notifications list and download the feed file. If the feed file is not ready you can click on update Button to manually check if the file is ready to download. Alternatively if you click History under Facebook Channel submenu you will be able to see the latest feed files created and you can download.