Connect your WooCommerce store to StoreAutomator.
- Click “All Channels” on the left-hand corner of the main dashboard
- Select your WooCommerce Channel
- Go to your WooCommerce Channel settings
- Click API Connection
- Enter your Woocommerce URL, App key and App Secret and click save
Please note that StoreAutomator only accepts Woocommerce URLs starting with https://
Generating App Key and App Secret in Your WooCommerce Account
1. To enable the REST API within WooCommerce, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced >Legacy API and tick the Enable REST API checkbox.
2. WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API.
3. Select Add Key. You are taken to the Key Details screen.
4. Add a Description.
5. Select the User you would like to generate a key for in the dropdown.
6. Select a level of access for this API key — Read access, Write access or Read/Write access.
7. Select Generate API Key, and WooCommerce creates API keys for that user.
Now that keys have been generated, you should see Consumer Key and Consumer Secret keys, a QRCode, and a Revoke API Key button.