Amazon Ads are Amazons equivalent to Google Ads and since launching in 2012 have become a real traffic-driving contender. Similarly to Google, Amazon ad targeting is mostly based on the keywords that an Amazon searcher puts into Amazon’s SERPs (search engine result pages), but there are some other exciting advertising options with Amazon that are worth a try!
So where to start? In this guide to Amazon Ads, we will answer all of your Amazon Advertising questions and take you through everything you need to know about how Amazon PPC works, how you can get started, the benefits of using this growing advertising platform and a few optimization hacks.
- How does Amazon PPC work?
- Where is Amazon Sponsored Ads displayed?
- What is the difference between Premium and Self Service ads?
- Why should I be marketing with Amazon PPC?
- How much does it cost to advertise on Amazon?
- What are the advertising options available with Amazon?
- How do I get started with Amazon Sponsored Product Ads?
- How do I optimize and maintain my Amazon ads?